The top 10 fake reports shared on social media from Friday to Thursday were:
1. The blood pressure of healthy adolescents should be 120/80 and 140/90 for the elderly.
2. The Thai Meteorological Department predicts that storms Lionrock and Kompasu will hit 29 provinces.
3. People can apply for Government Savings Bank (GSB) loans worth up to 300,000 through the Line app.
4. People can apply online for loans of 5,000 to 300,000 baht from GSB and Krungthai Bank (KTB).
5. The GSB provides monthly loans.
6. KTB allows people to apply for loans worth five times their income through the Line app.
7. Facebook and Line invite people to invest in high yield programs under the supervision of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
8. Thai Credit Guarantee Corporation text messages encouraging people to apply for loans online.
9. Drinking cold-pressed coconut oil helps balance the body and relieve muscle pain.
10. The Islamic Bank of Thailand recruits staff through Facebook.
People can provide clues or report fake news through the Anti-Fake News Center website https://www.antifakenewscenter.com, Twitter https://twitter.com/AFNCThailandOnline account @antifakenewscenter or call the Government Contact Center hotline 1111 ext 87.